Please print and fill out the following forms for the 2013/2014 Marching Band Season and return as directed:
Donations and Fees
Starting this year, you have the option to spread your donation or fee over three months using a PayPal Subscription!
Payments are spread out over three months with the first payment made immediately, and the second and third payments made the following two months respectively. Payments for the following months will occur on about the same day of the month as the subscription is started.
Consult your tax adviser to determine your tax deduction. EBSO is a 501c3 organization.
Tax deductible $650 donation spread into three payments of $216.66 each.
Tax deductible $800 donation spread into three payments of $266.66 each.
Includes the following Thank You gifts...
- Family name on Emerald Brigade Equipment Trailer for the season
- Emerald Brigade license plate holder
Tax deductible $1000 donation spread into three payments of $333.33 each.
Includes all Silver Supporter thank you gifts PLUS ONE of the following...
- Emerald Brigade logo fleece blanket or two Emerald Brigade logo polo shirts
- Marching Season DVD with “Custom Cover”
Tax deductible $1200 donation spread into three payments of $400.00 each.
Includes Silver and Gold Supporter Thank You gifts PLUS ONE one of the following...
- Two tickets to the Emerald Brigade Crab Feed in the spring, plus two “Heads or Tails” grand prize raffle tickets
- Four reserved seat “best in the house” tickets to both the Winter and Spring concerts
- Up to five Marching Season DVDs/Blu-rays with Custom menu and cover showing your daughter or son in uniform
- Poolside champagne brunch with food prepared by student chef and live music by Emerald Brigade ensemble
If you are unable to commit to one of the plans above,
please donate whatever you can. Any amount is welcome!
New York Trip Payment
Note 1: Payment can be via credit card or automatic checking deduction. PayPal charges about 2.9% for this service, so payment in full by check is preferred, if possible.
Note 2: Please be sure that your credit card does not expire during the three month subscription period as this will automatically cancel the subscription.